At KTM, we pride ourselves on having gathered the most qualified and experienced crew in the area. As a rapidly growing company that’s recently expanded our available services, we’ve got several opportunities for the right professionals to join our team.
Working at KTM, your skills will be tested, tried and refined. You’re sure to be busy with the biggest developments and most substantial change and progress occurring in this region.
We work hard, but have a lot of fun striving for efficiency, quality, flexibility, and innovation. We’re masters at meeting pressing timelines and still delivering the BEST to our clients.
In addition to an engaging environment, we offer:
- PAID Employee Health and Dental
- Company Matched IRA
- Paid Sick Time and Holidays.
We thrive on the excitement of being on this City’s cutting edge.
Sound like you’re a good fit? Apply for one of our open positions today.
Seeking a CAD Drafter with 3+ years of experience in Civil Engineering.
- Associate’s degree in Civil Engineering Technology or related field
- Attention to detail and experience using Autodesk Civil 3D required
- Ability to adapt to changes in a fast-moving environment
- Authorization to work in SD-US without sponsorship